Live roulette with live dealers at online casinos
Live roulette Australia is a popular gambling entertainment that combines the atmosphere of a live casino and the benefits of online gaming. Real dealers are responsible for accepting bets. As a result, you can enjoy the live game and the atmosphere of the ground halls by choosing the best live roulette. An additional advantage is the ability to communicate via chat with other betting participants, the croupiers themselves.
In some institutions you can start the game without investing - with a bonus for registration. Non-deposit gift is represented by money or freespins. But before proceeding to betting, you should read the rules.
How does roulette with a real dealer work?
Roulette live casino is centered around a wheel with black and red cells. Each of them is numbered from 0 to 36. The exception is American Live Roulette, where there is an additional sector with a double zero - 00. Before spinning the wheel, the dealer accepts bets. Players have the opportunity to make different types of bets:
- color of sectors;
- a group of numbers;
- on individual numbers;
- large or small numbers, etc.
After accepting bets, the croupier unwinds the roulette wheel and throws the ball inside. When it stops, the winning bets are determined. Winning bets are paid to the winners according to the odds from the payout table. After the bets are calculated, the whole process is repeated.
In order not to encounter dishonesty in live roulette play for real money, you should connect to the broadcast, watch the process. If there are failures in the presence of a high-speed Internet connection - it is worth thinking about the reliability of the vendor. Other fraudulent tricks are broadcasting the table only from one angle, without a close-up of the roulette wheel, the lack of opportunity to watch the live game recordings.
Popular developers of live roulette?
Many popular producers of gaming software specialize in live broadcasts. Each experienced player has his own preferences for providers, so it is difficult to recommend one provider. Nevertheless, there are 5 recognized online roulette providers with a live dealer:
Evolution Gaming is a European provider that got its start in 2006. Owns its own casino with live dealers, organizes broadcasts in HD quality. Offers customers of online casinos more than 10 varieties of roulette.
- Playtech - Dutch studio founded in 1999. Has its own studios for live broadcasts. Electronic casino offers more than 15 versions of roulette.
- NetEnt - Swedish provider operating since 1996. Cooperates only with honest casinos, offering them more than 10 versions of live roulette.
- Microgaming - the largest provider of gambling software on the world market, working since 1994. Initially, the activity was focused on the production of slots. Since 2004, the provider offered live roulette with real dealers. Live broadcasts are conducted from five European countries with their own gambling establishments.
- Amatic is a European provider working since 1993. Cooperates with the largest web casinos in Ukraine. Players can use popular varieties of roulette and exclusive versions.
Types of live roulette for real money
Live online casinos offer customers dozens of versions of roulette. The following variations are the most popular:
- Online casino live roulette American. Feature is the presence of double zero. Because of this, the odds of winning are reduced, as the casino's advantage increases to 5.26% instead of the usual 2.7%.
- European. This is a classic version of online roulette with a live dealer.
- French. Feature is the presence of additional rules La Patrage and En Prison. In the first case, when falling sector zero for bets equal chances player gets half the money back, in the second - the chips stay on the field until the next round.
- Speed. European roulette is taken as the basis. The difference lies in the duration of the rounds. Spins are much faster, taking from 25 to 40 seconds instead of 1-2 minutes.
- With a double ball. The rules are similar to the classic variation live dealer roulette. The difference is the launch of two balls at once, which increases the chances of winning bets.
- Without a zero. On the wheel only 36 sectors. Cell "0" is missing, which reduces the advantage of the casino.
- Mini. The feature is the wheel, where only 12 numbers, and a reduced number of sectors on the outer field.
Live roulette is an opportunity to enjoy the atmosphere of a real casino, to play with real dealers, to experiment with betting options and strategies. Choosing a reliable casino with free live roulette, you can count on the honesty and high chances of winning.